A great exterior paint job can make your home stand out from your neighbors and boost your resale value. The exterior finish is also important for protection against the elements.
Preparation is the most important step towards ensuring a beautiful and long-lasting exterior paint job.
Proper preparation starts with cleaning the surface to be treated to remove loose paint, dirt, mold, and mildew in order to achieve maximum adhesion of any coating material. Next, scraping and sanding of all peeling areas are addressed. All gaps between wood should be sealed with special sealant. We take care of all the preparation as well as the painting.
Our exterior services include the following:
- Siding (Vinyl, Fiber Cement, Insulated)
- Window Installation (Vinyl, Storm, Fiberglass, Premium Wood)
- Fascia and Aluminum Wraps
- Patios, Decks and Sunrooms
- Power Washing
As part of your painting service, we:
- Fill nail and other holes
- Repair nail pops, cracks and dings
- Clean and Prep your trim and other exterior surfaces
- Fill Seams and Joints
- Caulk windows and other exterior joints